Yesterday i hit 111.8kg. A number i hadn't seen in maybe... A decade at the least. Was i happy? Damn right i was. But yesterday had a pre-ramadhan linch with the girls at San Francisco Steak House. I wasgood and took Cod. But the fish was big and was a little oily. But,i ate it anyway. And dinner was ate outside. Vege soup with no MSG, but of course if u eat out it wud of course be made with oil.
I paid for it by losing only 100gms this morning. Should be grateful tht it wasn't a gain. I have a family dinner party tonite... I wud be tempted to cheat... Have made a promise with Lin, to do steak day on Monday or if menses an apple day...
The things we do...
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Labels
- barriers (11)
- cheating (2)
- goodbye (1)
- hcg diet (71)
- intro (1)
- lists (2)
- maintenance (21)
- recipe (6)
- self esteem (2)
- stabilization (11)
- transition (4)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think: