Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

HCG Note 13 - :-(

This is so boring. The weight loss is not as great as it was last week. And today I feel so, so tired. Can hardly get up and walk when I used to be more energetic. And to top everything else, I only lost 300 gms. Despite being good yesterday. At least i thought I was.

Did not have time to brown bag. So had Chicken Rice roasted chicken. Which I concede was more than 100gms. But! But... I was so full that I did not have any protein at night. Just my grissini and fruit. Yes. The diet has made me realize when I am full even without starch or carbo. And because of that, I decided not to take my protein.

Hate.

Anyway, I had already pre-decided that I was going to fast today. And so I woke up this morning to have my soto ayam which I cooked in the slow cooker last night. Was it as good as the usual fare I would have cooked for Aidilfitri? Well, maybe not that tasty as it did not have the necessary coconut milk, or oil that was used for sauteing. Neither was it made from the broth of chicken carcass and skin. But, it was satisfying and I am amazed that even a bowl of tiny chicken with celery was so satisfying.

I don't care. I am going to hit 100kg by the end of this month. That's another 14kg. Can I do it? I hope so.

But for now, I'm tired and lethargic. My mouth is dry. My nose is running. And I am sleepy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think:

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Labels