Yes, despite the numerous cheats (according to Lin and ED, although I will deny it to death) I am today... wait for it... 95.9kg! Yaaaayyy! I am now pre-wedding weight. The HCG gods came through on the last day of the drops. I had been fluctuating between 98 and 97.8 for about a week. And then suddenly... a release of 1.6kg overnight. From 97.7 to 96.1 yesterday morning. And this morning it went down another 200 gms! Alhamdulillah... Alhamdulillah. I am going to d everything right today so that by the end of transition (tomorrow) I will have at least achieved 10kg loss this round.
U know how I've been about this round and the pathetic losses I made. So, post mortem time...
- Not so much forbidden food cheating but more protein cheating. I would eat about 200 to 300 gms of protein per meal if I was hungry. Okay, so there were some forbidden food cheating, namely those pesky McDonald's french fries. But not too bad I believe.
- Action items for next round: Stick to 100 gms per meal and less purchases from McD's for the kids.
- Not enough sleep. I undertook a lot of part time work this time around and only manage about 3 to 4 hours sleep per day for the whole month.
- Action items for next round: Manage time better so that I can sleep early, but wake up earlier to do the work, should I be so lucky as to get them.
- Not dilligent with the ACV. Somehow this time round I did not take ACV daily like I did the last time. The taste somehow got to me. I guess it's like pregnancy, where every round is different. However, I seem to love the taste of Liquid Aminos and practically flavored everything with it.
- Action items for next round: Take daily ACV.
Hmm... maybe that's it. Unless someone would like to add to the post mortem summary.
I am expecting to lose another 2 kgs during maintenance. Well, I am hoping for it... But if I don't I know it's my fault and not the HCG. I have such a craving for potatoes now... I know, I know. Not in P3. But maybe by my birthday I can indulge.. Yeah?
Weight today: 95.9kg

3 comments:
Yeay! Happy dance.... You have come a long way my friend.. Great job! Alhamdulillah..
Alhamdulillah...babe aku terpana...kau mesti vog- gue sekarang..takleh tahan ni aku kena kejar ni..keep posting..and often..:) >hugs<
Thank you ladies... Work in progress lagi ni
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think: