After a fast yesterday, I am still at 107.2 kg this morning. I think I will HAVE to accept that 107 is my stabilization weight, and that the 105 kg I experienced during fasting was the dehydration and fasting weight. I do normally lose about 2 - 4 kg during fasting months.
Sighhhh.... I wish I could go back there. But maybe I will when I start my 2nd round this 24th. Here's hoping to more good times and seeing real double digits in R2.
I gave away the Spiced Prune Layer Cake to Atie yesterday. I decided having it in the house was too much temptation. I still have a tupperware of it, and after iftar yesterday, I couldn't help but take two pieces. They were small pieces, but sugar and starch nonetheless. I also popped 3 nuggets in my mouth when I came back from sending the kids to tuition. I blame it on TOH for not eating the damned nuggets when he was at home since I had made them for him. I think I must have blew the goodness of Vege Soup with Chicken for Iftar to pieces by those little indiscretions. But then again, like I told Lin, we're not supposed to be ruled by the HCG gods now that we are in P4 and we are supposed to eat like normal. At least that's what my son says. He is confused at why I still refuse to eat fast foods and other stuffs, namely sugar, when I say I am done with the dieting.
Ahh... to be young and have great metabolism.
By the way, I hate you Dila... You still maintained your fasting weight even though you're eating normal.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Labels
- barriers (11)
- cheating (2)
- goodbye (1)
- hcg diet (71)
- intro (1)
- lists (2)
- maintenance (21)
- recipe (6)
- self esteem (2)
- stabilization (11)
- transition (4)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think: