Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Maintenance D6 - Daniel Powter

NO. I did not have Daniel Powter for dinner, or him over for dinner. It just was a bad day. Well, bad evening. Don't want to get into it much... but it made me want to revert to the habit I had when I was younger, sleeping a bad day off. I did, in fact. All of 15 minutes, when my mother instincts kicked in. And I woke up to prepare some semblance of iftar for the kids.


Due to the late preparation, the kids had yesterday's shunned Chinese Fried Rice, emergency frozen Curry Chicken, Beef Serunding and Ribena for Iftar. I had the Assam Pedas Fish again, some Chicken Curry (when will I ever learn not to mix proteins), Apple/Strawberry Smoothie (no stevia) and... oh yeah. That was it. Most of my calories came from the Curry Chicken. I ended up making about 1100 calories yeserday. Including the silly Chicken Wings I had for Sahur.


Bought raw almonds to toast. But since the calories were met, I declined. 


Took the girls to tuition. Got home and slept. Fetched the girls from tuition. Came home and slept some more. Still feel like sleeping. But oh well... life goes on.


This morning Sahur was relatively uneventful. Made burgers for the family. And I made mushroom omelette for me. Ate it with some lettuce and had my normal milk coffee. That was just 200 over calories. Am planning to eat out tonight. I don't have the desire to cook yet. Yup, Daniel Powter still around.


Didn't remember to weigh in yesterday evening, so I decided to do-away totally with the evening weigh in and continue with the morning one.


Today at 5am, I am 108.4kg. Up by 0.1 from yesterday. I guess I will be hovering around 108.3 and will stabilize here. I was hoping to stabilize lower, so that I don't have to start really high in R2. But, hey, I'll take it as it is.


Oh, yeah. I forgot. In a fit of psychotic rationalization, I made two kinds of muffins yesterday. Choco Chip for Rashad & Along. Blueberry for Sarah and Daddy. And guess what? I didn't even touch the stuff. Yay Me!


Another affirmation of my reduced body size, the cashier at the local gas station commented that I looked thinner. Hohoho... the word 'thin' has never been associated with me. But I thanked her and was happy. That was before Daniel Powter came around... Am praying for Katrina & the Waves to visit today...

1 comments:

Hope Addict said...

what ever happened to that guy anyway? after his one hit wonder he seemed to disappear kan?

btw.. chin up gurl!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think:

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Labels